We look forward to welcoming you back on 17th May. Subject to Government guidance.Find out more
Why Our Pub is Great
Here at EBB & Flow, we want to help you relax and unwind. We’ve made all the tough decisions for you, so all that’s left to worry about is whether you’ll be tucking into a flatbread or toasted sandwich. Everyone is welcome here. Our unique environment is an ideal place to bring the kids, grab a bite to eat whilst shopping or relax all the way into the evening. Take a look through our fantastic food menu, full of exciting dishes. We’ve got all your classic British pub grub and we do it well.
Our drinks menu is a treat. We’re sure we’ll have what you’re after. If it’s a nice cold lager you fancy, we’ve got plenty to choose from. Why not enjoy a cider, or push the boat out and go for a cocktail or two? There’s nowhere else like us. Our relaxing and inviting atmosphere makes us the perfect place to relax with friends or family after a busy day. Sit back and make yourself at home whilst we get your food
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
If you’re looking for a menu that is bursting with a wide variety of dishes that suit any occasion at any time of the day, you’ve come to the right place. Our range of grazing dishes make the perfect starter or light bite before tucking into our delicious wraps, sandwiches and pub classics. Make sure you check out the true VIP section of our menu; our burgers. We’re proud as punch about our large range of burgers, from vegetarian, to chicken, to classic beef burgers, to burgers that’ll take your tastebuds on a journey around the world. We’ve thought of everyone.
We take pride in our food, and only serve up the best quality, at a price that doesn’t break the bank. The food we dish up is perfect for a day-time catch up or an evening meal before a night of fun and frolics. With a range of drinks to complement each dish, head on down and prepare to get stuck right in.
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.